Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hi there! First I would love to thank each and every one of you for visiting my blog! It completely inspires me to work on it more often. It also inspires me to keep busy. There are days when I just don't want to do any art work. So when I see that visitors are really stopping by, that is really a huge inspiration to me! Thank you so much! If there's anything you see that could truly use changing or editing, please by all means, share it with me. I'm open to suggestions for anything relating to the blog.

It's currently 2:50 AM ET. I am fading very fast and just wanted to write a very quick note to thank you all for visiting my blog! I will be adding more features soon! I just don't think I need to add every single thing that's available for blogs. I have never liked sites that are busy or over the top. Right now the one post with my bead loom woven bracelet that's still on the loom is too busy for my personal liking. I do have a lot to learn! I'm not worried about it though. I'll eventually figure it out. I especially would like to figure out how to allow visitors the option of viewing, pictures or whatever in larger format. One of my major pet peeves is when people post pictures and you aren't able to see a larger format of the small picture. I wear glasses and my glasses isn't enough with the small thumb prints. I like the option of being able to view a larger photo.

This evening I got unusually distracted and ended up going to Preston's website. I ended up reading his Biography, portfolio, etc... It is un"BELIEVABLE"! You have got to see it to believe it. I am not even sure how I ended up at such a website. It's something I am not into at all. My eyes just about popped out... I'm afraid to even THINK of what the cost is..... I don't even want to imagine! Go to the site and enjoy it! It's very different! Let me know what you think of it.... Make sure you go to his Portfolios. Ay yi yi yi... MAGNIFICENT, GORGEOUS, VOLUPTUOUS, DELICIOUS, EYE POPPING, STUNNING, ASTOUNDING work of art.... This is a man of a rare gift.... unbelievable... http://www.prestonbailey.com/

I'm fading fast and making more typos. It's time for me to get some shut eye. I will catch up later on with updates of my current projects I'm working on at the time being. Till then, always stay safe.

1 comment:

nordwolke said...

Hello! You are so right, it is really inspiring to see when people come to your website! That's why I love blogging. :) I will visit your site often now, too!