Thursday, May 24, 2007

The photos I wanted to add underneath the previous long post I wrote couldn't be done. I can only post photos underneath the current post. So with that, lesson learned! Lots of what I'm researching is taking a lot of time... but I'm going to do what I have to do to keep my blog exciting for you all to stop by sit down with a nice cup of tea, coffee, wine, water or what have you... If there's ever anything you see on my blog that you really don't think belongs there, let me know why and what you think I could do to perhaps change it. I still cannot figure out how to do my own template. I know exactly what I want for a template but just cannot figure it out. If you know, please by all means and if you are willing to share it with me, I would be forever indebted to you. Thanks!


Because it's very late and I'm real tired and ready to crawl into bed... I'm only going to post the book kit and the scrim fabric so those of you who don't know what scrim is, you'll see it here. The scrim didn't scan its true colors well at all. It should have shown a lovely Olive/brown or actually a Khaki/Olive color... it's really pretty. But when I scanned it, it came out in darker more brown color and it shows the scrim distorted. I'm not sure why. I'll take a picture of it with my digital camera to see if that works better. I can try to take a picture of the scrim with a white background. I'll fool around with it. I will cut the scrim later on in the day and take a picture of just one piece w/o the entire scrim fabric folded together. You'll get a clearer image of what a scrim is.

It's time for a better camera but that will just have to wait a while.
I'm going to post labels for my previous post and this post. I forgot to post labels. I normally do not 'preview' anything I write. I just type, and then add labels and then click publish. Believe me, when tired, stay away from the keyboard! I need to listen to that a lot more often!


I will take pictures with my digital camera as I go along with the process of creating my
pages. If anyone knows how I can stiffen the scrim without using Ultra Solvy™
Water Soluble Stabilizer, I would be most appreciative of your help! I do have the stabilizer but would like to know if there's something else I can do besides using Ultra Solvy™
So.... this is all that I can really share with you all... Just tune in for next week's
Part I of II finale of my Polka Dot fatbook swap! Part I shows you only what I have done. Part II shows all of the other artists work! I will not put the pictures on the blog. I will put a link in to direct you to the album where you can see everything. GRIN!!!

In between working on the fatbook, I have got to do beading! I do not like the withdrawal of not beading after a while. May 24 is going to be an extremely busy one for me! I'll keep you all posted!

Stay healthy & safe!

No comments: