Monday, January 01, 2007

Hello everyone,

Happy New Year to each and every one of you! May it be a year of all that you have hoped for and more. Always think positive. Whenever there are bumps along the way, just keep your chin up, stand tall and you will overcome all obstacles. Just think positive!

I am going to focus this year on learning lots of new beading techniques and start taking pictures of before, during and finally after the art work is completed. I will also be focusing on other forms of art and also will post pictures of them as well!

Happy New Year to you all and always be safe! Think Positive!!! _\m/ xoxo _\m/

1 comment:

Eleanora said...

Just wanted to drop in and say hi! I like the way you have your blog set up ...now write some stuff, so I can read it! (wink, grin) ..or I'll throw yarn at you, and I've *got* yarn! Lots and lots of yarn!