Friday, May 04, 2007

As you can see, the blog template has changed. I have been working tirelessly the past week on updating the blog. I will discuss what has been happening the past 4 months when I have done as much as I can to get the blog looking good and making sure that I put in sites that I frequent. I do not just put in any sites that look good to me. I put in sites that are quite inspirational to me. I do not know many of the artists personally. There are several of them I know personally and they are a constant source of inspiration that I simply would not get anywhere else. You all know who you are and I thank you from the very depths of my soul. Smile

Well, it's back to work on the blog! The blog is not going to be completed all at once. There will be changes, additions, etc. as I go along. I do get bored easily if I don't change things around every now and then. I do hope to see more templates than the limited ones blogger has at this time. I would love to put seed beads in the background, or really all of my art obsessions in a collage and have that in the background. Thing is, I have no earthly clue how to go about that. If that can be done I will figure out how to do that. It will take time though! I will post a lot more frequently and none of the bi-weekly, monthly and delayed postings anymore. (Unless there's personal emergency in the family).

1 comment:

Husky Wrangler said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm afraid I can't figure out who you are. You are welcome to email me through my website. I'm so sorry to read that you have fibro. I hope you have had a pain free day.

Glenda
www.glendamurray.com
Extinguish the Fire Blog