Friday, July 13, 2007

If you would like to see the pictures (66 pictures) of what I have done for the Polka Dot Fat Book Project Swap... please go to the following site... http://www.slide.com/r/TVm78dbL6T8LDaAC0pKkJOGiN89Gl2Qk?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original
I am hoping this works. It's the first time I have ever done anything like this. It took quite a while since the site isn't quite user friendly. I just had to figure it out as I went along. Eventually I got it! Whew!

I hope you enjoy the photos. As far as the music goes, I am HOPING it's decent music. I have no way of knowing. Both of our daughters aren't home. I would have asked them if it's decent. I just picked it only because I enjoyed the 'beat' of it... You can turn the music off. After I had enough of it, I just turned the volume off. I'm one of those that can only take so much and then I have to get away from it for a while. I don't know how musicians can listen to music 24/7! Anyhow.... please view the pictures and if you would be so kind, can you rate it just so I know if it was viewed. No names ever show up. Only the rates. For me it just tells me how many people viewed it.

Thanks so much! I look forward to hearing what advise and suggestions or whatever wisdom you can share with me with some trouble you'll see that I had... I always accept suggestions! Learning is the only way to improve ourselves!

No comments: